Hello....!As this is my first blog I am writing,its quite mixed feeling in my mind(happy that I am learning something new and nervous too). Though I have heard about blog writing earlier,but I was not much interested in taking effort to see inside this world(Yes..! Its laziness).So what can I write here,is also a question for me,but I can definitely try.
After bunking a lecture at 12pm, I was roaming here and there in the campus.Suddenly,I had a thought to go to hostel to see Yash and ask him,'why he is not attending the lecture?'(see the contradiction...).I entered the room and my friend was busy with his cell,watching you tube video."You know what happened today in the first lecture?"I asked him with utmost anger and frustration.He just nodded his head and signaled me that he has no idea.I started criticizing today's event,raid by department in which they collected our cells in class citing the misuse of phones. Yash listened to me with his usual calmness and then I asked him for a tea. After denying firstly,he was ready to come with me .
Usually we used to go to college canteen for tea and refreshment,but this time I asked him to walk some more distance and we went to the famous Kapil's tea stall(The usual Adda of SSGMCians!) . Yash was not interested to have tea so I asked uncle for single cup. We both took our seat there and were talking about the things happening here and there. I was also scrolling my FB and suddenly I read about a fake news which stated,'25 yrs old boy married 48yrs old women for money'. I was eager to show that news to Yash. I handed my cell to him and gestured him to have a look at that post. After reading that news,he also grinned with me and we started talking about that fake news.
Listening all our meaningless talk,uncle asked both of us about the topic. We also extended our talk with him. Then,what uncle said,we found it more funny than what we were discussing about,he said,"before this cellphone and new technology of messaging,everyone used to send or receive messages via telegram.At that time,one of the student sent message to his family quoting 'passed out' and the person on typewriter typed it 'passed away'......his family came here within the couple of hours to find what happened with their beloved son." Listening this,we both laughed for couple of minute,also having the thought back in our mind not to get implicate in this net of fake news.
.
After bunking a lecture at 12pm, I was roaming here and there in the campus.Suddenly,I had a thought to go to hostel to see Yash and ask him,'why he is not attending the lecture?'(see the contradiction...).I entered the room and my friend was busy with his cell,watching you tube video."You know what happened today in the first lecture?"I asked him with utmost anger and frustration.He just nodded his head and signaled me that he has no idea.I started criticizing today's event,raid by department in which they collected our cells in class citing the misuse of phones. Yash listened to me with his usual calmness and then I asked him for a tea. After denying firstly,he was ready to come with me .
Usually we used to go to college canteen for tea and refreshment,but this time I asked him to walk some more distance and we went to the famous Kapil's tea stall(The usual Adda of SSGMCians!) . Yash was not interested to have tea so I asked uncle for single cup. We both took our seat there and were talking about the things happening here and there. I was also scrolling my FB and suddenly I read about a fake news which stated,'25 yrs old boy married 48yrs old women for money'. I was eager to show that news to Yash. I handed my cell to him and gestured him to have a look at that post. After reading that news,he also grinned with me and we started talking about that fake news.
Listening all our meaningless talk,uncle asked both of us about the topic. We also extended our talk with him. Then,what uncle said,we found it more funny than what we were discussing about,he said,"before this cellphone and new technology of messaging,everyone used to send or receive messages via telegram.At that time,one of the student sent message to his family quoting 'passed out' and the person on typewriter typed it 'passed away'......his family came here within the couple of hours to find what happened with their beloved son." Listening this,we both laughed for couple of minute,also having the thought back in our mind not to get implicate in this net of fake news.
.
Nice one... Carry on dude..
ReplyDeleteThanks 😃
Delete